Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 days down, 18 more to go

So, I got the hard cast on Tuesday. It's bright purple, because that's how much I love Lily. My foot definitely feels more stable; the hard cast (obviously) offers a lot more support. Sitting is still kind of a pain because I have to keep the foot elevated most of the time.

Tomorrow marks two weeks off work. Am considering taking a third; it's a luxury I am lucky enough to have, though I could go back Monday if I had to. I will, at the very least work partial days, I think.

I have become adept at crawling up and down steps - a sight you surely would love to see, I'm sure :-) The girls certainly think it's a crackup. Which by the way is Lucy's newest catch phrase.

Other than that, not much to report. Hanging in and being very thankful that I'm facing this minor medical challenge as opposed to what other people have to deal with.

No comments: