Monday, February 22, 2010

Today

So today I lost my first internet friend. I met Tabs in an online infertility support group... probably in 2004? 2005 at the latest. We never met in real life, but we talked A LOT online. She was a fantastic person - funny, smart, and always concerned. She was an ear when I needed someone to listen, she would always pick me up when I was bummed out, and she called bullshit as appropriate. She fought through a ton in her life, and it looks like it was finally too much for her. She'll be missed.

And also, today, Chicago Baby's mom became a friend of a friend on facebook. I am a sick facebook stalker so I obviously clicked on her profile, and her picture is of her, Chicago Baby, and Chicago Baby's dad (who she appears to have married). My only reaction to this? Damn, I'm glad they didn't go through with it - talk about a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I want to message her, but I think that would be over the top stalkerish...

No comments: