Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I may have to finally just give in

and admit that I am overcommitted, stressed and generally low in the mental reserves right now.

That doesn't happen often, my friends. But it seems to have happened in a big way this time. After working about 70 hours last week (including two all nighters) I *barely* completed a big project on time.

Only to find out today that I fucked it up. Big time.

This is not something I typically do. I am sick to my stomach about telling our client. And I'm pissed that I busted my ass for two freaking weeks to fail in the end anyway. Fuck me.

2 comments:

R. said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it resolves without too much trauma for you.

Amy said...

BTDT. I feel your pain.

Just crawl in all apologetic like and then fix it. They'll love you for owning up to it and setting things right. I promise!

Seems like it's been a rough week for everyone.