Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So... yeah

Every time I go to write a post, I ended up thinking something along the lines of this....

Happy.... blah, blah, blah, blah..... AMAZING kids..... blah, blah, blah, blah..... Never enough time..... blah, blah, blah, blah..... miss my friends.... blah, blah, blah, blah..... how is it possible that I STILL have no money?.... blah, blah, blah, blah..... did I mention amazing kids?

That's about all I have right now. I've seen a few other bloggers write about how they post less when they're happy, or their blog has served it's purpose and they should close it. I can't bring myself to do that yet, but I'm feeling just... well, plain, for lack of a better word.

I'm a mom. Who works. A lot. With a great husband and two beautiful kids who are the funniest little people I've ever met. It's kind of gross, really, how well everything is going. Aside from the money issue which I don't even want to hear myself whine about anymore.

So yeah, sorry about this. I'll hopefully post something more interesting soon, but I fear I am dangerously close to becoming that-blogger-who-only-talks-about-how-great-her-kids-are.

Who would have EVER thought I'd end up here?

5 comments:

LBC said...

Maybe that's just the evolution of the blog. Your life's journey brought you to two amazing little girls. If you want to blog about them, do so!

Deborah said...

It's funny how people always feel guilty when they get there, like they're boring their bloggers. Yeah, I miss reading your trials and tribulations, but I'm glad you're not having them anymore. If your blog has served its time, that's okay. or if you want to make it a happy family blog, that's okay.

Susan said...

It's a good place to be-don't knock it!

JUST A MOM said...

and HOW COOL IS THAT.

Amy said...

Ohhhhh, but isn't it just a great place to be!!?!!

P.S. Besides, I'm a total mommyblogger and proud, proud, proud of it. I waited forever for her and I want to share my happiness about it with everyone (or at least the 4 people who regularly read my blog).