Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I do not = the awesome

It's been soooo long since I posted. We are all fine. We survived the birthday parties, including the first time that Lily's paternal biofamily and her maternal biofamily met, so that's a milestone, eh?

In the event that anyone is still reading this thing, I'd like to throw it out to you guys. Do you have any questions for me? Anything you want to hear. Like a lot of bloggers (it seems) I am struggling to come up with things to write about.

Fire away!

7 comments:

Silje said...

Your favourite thing in the spring?
What makes you feel that finally spring has sprung?
Easter traditions?
What the kids are up to?

Rebecca said...

Well, since you asked....


1) What is the one thing about being a parent that you never expected to be so great/fulfilling/wonderful, etc.

2) What is the one thing about being a parent that didn't expect to be irritating/hard/difficult, etc.?

LBC said...

How much do you enjoy having two of the same sex? In a few more months, I will have a second little boy on my hands. I keep trying to tell my toddler he has a brother on the way and I don't think he wants to "hear" it.

Dream Mommy said...

How's Lily's case coming? no news is usually good news in foster care because it usually means no drama.

cocokrispybeans said...

Post more about the scary Cookie Monster. That made me laugh.

Robin said...

How is lily's case going?

Did you use an adoption agency for Lucy?

Robin said...

How is lily's case going?

Did you use an adoption agency for Lucy?