Saturday, December 06, 2008

How is it so close to Christmas already????

I seriously don't know where the last year has gone. Insanity. I have almost no Christmas shopping done, although PB and I (and the girls) did take advantage of extended mall hours last night to shop. Lily played on the indoor playground at 10:00 last night. Way past her bedtime, but you wouldn't have known it to see her.

Yesterday was big day for Lucy too - she pulled herself to a stand for the first time! She's been doing it with assistance for a while now, but she actually grabbed ahold of a toy and pulled herself up last night. Exciting.

The next month is CRAZY. Lily's hearing is next week, as is PB's work Christmas part and we're having dinner for Lily's extended family at our house that weekend. The weekend after that is (thankfully!) free, but the next weekend is the foster parent christmas party (where my dad is Santa!) on Saturday and Sunday PB and my BIL are taking dad to a football game for his birthday present, while the girls and I head home for my family's Christmas cookie baking.

Fun times, if we survive it. LOL.

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

They just keep growing,,,, life does get faster when you have children to keep your mind busy,, Have a great holiday.