Monday, October 20, 2008

So, theoretically...

they will be filing for PCC at the December court date.  Keep in mind that this also going to happen in June, but, Lily's dad has not seen her in a couple of months and missing visits is not a good way to get a second 6 month extension granted.

If this actually does happen in December (3 days before my birthday and 2 days before Baby Bear went home) we will probably have a pre-trial hearing sometime early in the year, then the real trial in February / March.

Definitely no chicken counting in these parts... I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fingers (and toes) crossed for you guys.

Rebecca said...

Well, I'll hope for the best. I really hope they get this going. Then maybe next National Adoption Day I'll actually get assigned to you guys for the pro bono work.

Runergirl said...

I wish they would do right by that child and leave her where sheis, let you adopt her and have a great life!

Steph said...

I won't count chickens, either, but at least there's eggs!! sounds like dad has given up. might not give in, but gave up along the way. (silent yeay inserted here, along with large sigh, eye roll, and "it figures" muttered under breath).