Wednesday, October 15, 2008

7 months ago today

Lucy was born!! It is so hard to believe she is 7 months old already. Where does the time go?

She is sitting up very well and has decided that she is open to actually eating food now... she has been drooling over food, grabbing for food and wanting to put food in her mouth for a couple of months, but whenever any food actually passed her lips she would get a terrible look on her face and spit it out.

She babbles a lot (dadadadadada is a favorite). And she will seriously light up a room with her smile... she is one of the happiest, most laid back babies I've ever seen.


And now, for a limited time only, a picture of the cutest little chicken I've ever seen :-)

5 comments:

Mom22girls said...

I agree, that's the cutest chicken I've ever seen! She's beautiful!

I've followed your blog for a long time but never commented. I HAD to comment about that adorable chicken though! Thanks for sharing!

ktdid said...

I found your blog about a week ago and we have a lot in common. My husband and I have a 2 year old adopted daughter and we just got approved as foster parents on friday. The wait is on.

JUST A MOM said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love the chicken outfit lvoe it.... thank you for sharing with us all!!!!!

Runergirl said...

OMG so sweet!!! Thamls for the picture:)

Deborah said...

glad I checked your blog today, then. I'm mostly a lurker here, but Lucy is indeed the cutest chicken ever. :) Had to comment.