Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Arrgghhh

That's the internet version of a primal scream.

I can't believe I am so stressed out already :-( I just got back from an awesome vacation that was so refreshingly relaxing. Now, I already want to hurt the people from our agency (who are nowhere NEAR finalizing Lucy's adoption) and my husband (who has "fixed" our sink that leaks three times now and still insists that I not call a plumber). At least the girls are awesome. And, despite hurricane force winds in our area that killed the power for a week, no trees fell on our house. That's a plus.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good to know that I'm not the only one immediately stressed out upon a return from vacation.

Although I don't have the plumbing issues, so I think I'm better off... :-)

JUST A MOM said...

so glad to hear there is no water coming in your house,,,,,, remember it took us 10 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are way further along then we were,, hang in there. PRAYERS!

Runergirl said...

It is so frustrating!!! I feel the same way about little bit's case, no progression!!!!! At least we have each other:)