Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We did it

We opened up our second slot. We've been thinking about it for a while and I had a conversation with my friend, J., who watches Lily during the daytime and she agreed to come nanny for us at our house if we had a second baby (and therefore paid her significantly more).

It seems nuts, but really, I think it's an OK idea. Lily is almost a year old now, and her case is still very uncertain. Plus, we hear that they have been placing a lot of babies lately. We'll see what happens.

7 comments:

MommyNay said...

yay! Thats exciting!

Ry said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Great!! I think that you and PB have SO much love and such a great home to offer! And, I have no doubt that you're up to the challenge! Y'all are on my mind - much love to the whole fam! Love, L

JUST A MOM said...

woohoo I am sure they will fill that slot very fast. can't wait to hear all about it.

Kara said...

How exciting, your posts give me much inspiration and leave me feeling overwhelmingly optimistic. Thanks for sharing the great energy!!!

rae said...

i cant wait to hear about your new addition.....

Kara said...

BTW, Tag you are it for a fun game of True/False. Rules posted on http://karas-emptyuterus.blogspot.com/