Friday, January 25, 2008

I forgot, I still have ovaries!

Well, I didn't really forget, but I wish I could. And PB will wish he could to in about... 4 days. When I take my first Clomid in about two yearsish.

That's right kids. We're jumping back on the IF treadmill. Why you might ask? Because we want to have a biological child? Because I just can't wait to be pregnant? Because we want to see what my nose looks like with PB's hair? Or, because it's been way too peaceful around here and we knew a hormonally crazed woman would shake things up a bit?

Nah. It's just because we know that a biokid would definitely stay. If I get pregnant, I hope my child doesn't realize conception was our second choice. I wouldn't want them to have a complex or anything.

5 comments:

Dream Mommy said...

I'm considering starting TTC again. I stayed off the pill this month....hope I don't rupture another cyst, but it's for the same reason. I want a baby that's mine when it comes home with me.

JUST A MOM said...

good luck I will be thinking of you daily to you know who....

MommyNay said...

We started out charting my bbt and quickly discovered I didnt ovulate on my own, and had a loose dx of pcos. Having a bio child was not my first choice either. So for me it was easy to abandon that and move onto adoption. But for us, it didnt work out so well our first go round. So we ended up back at ttc as our only option at the time for becoming parents. 1.5year's later I had a chemical pregnancy and then the very next cycle, Olivia. Now we would return to adoption and as you know, its been a muuuuch different experience this time. We've had plenty of heart break along the way, but its just a completely different ball game now. I wish you the best, are you seeing an RE? Going for IUIs? Offended that Im asking such nosy personal questions? Im excited for you, and will be thinking positive thoughts for you!

rae said...

amanda! yaaaaaaay! you are going to do it!!!! i'm so excited. email me and we can obsess together.
*wink*
rae

FosterMommy said...

See, and we went to private adoption because it was a "sure thing". Everyone's journey is so different and individual.