Sunday, January 06, 2008

And in a completely random turn of events

I received some pictures of Baby Bear (our first placement) in the mail on Friday. He is 15 months old now with a mouthful of teeth and a bunch of curly hair. Still as cute as ever.

I was really surprised to get the letter; I really didn't expect to ever hear from them again. Apparently his mom had another baby. It's a girl - 6 weeks old. So I think she must have got pregnant again right after she got Baby Bear back.

At any rate, it's good to hear that he's OK.

4 comments:

Dream Mommy said...

It's always great to get pictures. I got one of Scooter not long ago and it's comforting to at least know they are safe.

Dream Mommy said...

oh yeah, must be nice to be able to make babies so easily...

JUST A MOM said...

it is so nice to see the after one of ours came back after 14 years and is still a part of our lives now....

Raja said...

Well written article.