Saturday, August 25, 2007

Well... we're moving... temporarily

This is what my bedroom looks like:



Yay for more fun!

When PB and I returned home tonight we found a huge tree limb had fallen through our roof and into our bedroom.

It appears that we will probably need a whole new roof, at least for the top of our split level. All of the bedrooms have some cracking in the ceilings which means I don't feel comfortable sleeping in any of them.

Luckily my boss is out of town so we'll be moving there for the week. Boo-yah.

Here is the outside view:




It looks like a forest has eaten our house:

4 comments:

Maerlowe said...

Holy crap.

First of all, I'm so glad that no one was hurt.

Second: I don't really believe in signs, but the forrest eating your house? Hmmm.

JUST A MOM said...

change is good hehe hang in there

Rebecca said...

You know, those pics don't even encompass what it looks like w/the ceiling hanging down. Hopefully, the adjuster gets there soon and repairs can be made.

But it kind of is interesting that this happened in the middle of the moving considerations?

rae said...

um.......amanda?
that sucks.
*giggle*
so why am I laughing?
*ducks*.....
rae