- Our e-mom changed her mind
- Lily's mom started visiting
- I received a letter from the IRS because there is problem (albeit minor) with our tax return
- My cat ran away - he's been missing since Wednesday
- We toasted our swimming pool. And by toasted I mean fucked up. We drained the water, scrubbed it all out and when we refilled it, pieces started popping out. Turns out draining an inground pool can cause the liner to shrink. Boo-yah. Let's see where we can scrape up the money for that repair.
So I don't think my Karma is as bad as say... Hitler's. But, I'm thinking a more moderately bad guy.... not sure who. Thoughts? The criteria are mean enough to deserve moderately crappy luck, and dead before 1977 (when I was born).