Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ick.

So I left another vm last night and haven't heard anything. I also emailed the agency and haven't heard anything. Both of these events could mean nothing. Or they could mean everything.

I am driving myself crazy here. I know K. has had cell phone difficulties in the past and I know that she and C. are not always the best about returning messages to their friends and family. However, K. has always been really good about getting in touch with me. In fact, this is the longest I've gone without talking to her since we talked the first time on the phone.

The thing is, it's not even about whether she's changed her mind or not. It's about *knowing* whether she's changed her mind or not. It's the uncertainty.

It sucks.

1 comment:

JUST A MOM said...

yeah it sucks,, hope the phone rings soon.....