Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am.

Tagged. I think. See, I think Robin tagged me but there is another Amanda in these parts, so it could be her. Oh well. I'm proceeding as if I am tagged.

I am

I am funny, some of the time.
I am happy, most of the time.
I am grumpy as hell in the morning, all of the time.

I am infertile.
I am a foster mom.
I am married to a wonderful husband who complements me well and is much nicer than me.

I am surrounded by people who care about me.
I am honest and direct, sometimes too direct.
I am lucky to have the life I do and I am aware of that fact.

I am pretty typical and sometimes boring.
I am prone to strong emotions and sometimes don't control them.
I am a blogger, a reader, a writer, a thinker, a music lover, a knitting fiend, a sister, a daughter, a curious agnostic.

I am me.

So I am supposed to tag 5 people to write their own "I am" poem on their blog.

I tag:

Renee
Raechelle
Susan
R. (since you post anonymously, no blog link but I can put it up if you want to)
Foster Mommy

4 comments:

MommyNay said...

Thank you! See you soon :o)

Robin said...

It was you!!!! Thanks for playing along!

R. said...

You know, I'm not sure if I've ever seen you in the morning - are you really grumpy as all get out?

rae said...

hey, would you go to my blog already?
rae