Monday, January 08, 2007

I didn't go.

So I didn't go see Baby Bear this weekend. For whatever reason, I just could not bring myself to make the call. I feel like a horrible person, but it's not that I don't want to see him, I'm just afraid that it's all too fresh. I don't want to make a fool out of myself for losing it when I see him again. And I don't want to be judgemental about his family - I know they love him and want to take good care of him.

I'm afraid I'm still too attached and I don't know if I have the heart to see him and then leave him. But I want to see him. If that makes any sense.

In any event, if the time was right, it would have felt right, huh?

1 comment:

Yondalla said...

It absolutely makes sense.

You don't want to go until you know you can go without upsetting BabyBear, and yourself, of course.