Friday, December 29, 2006

From the mouth of BeBe

Here are a few of BeBe's favorite phrases (in no particular order):

  • You need to gimme a break (boy / girl as appropriate)
  • You gettin on my nerves!
  • Bam!!*
  • I'm about to put you out my house
  • We're about to fight.
  • Sorry!!!
  • You buy me (XXX) cost 50 dollars?
Keep in mind these phrases are accompanied by (in)appropriate hand and head movements. Sometimes it's all I can do not to laugh out loud at her... Which I don't because I know it will only encourage her.

BeBe is definitely wise beyond her years. She knows the names Freddie, Jason and Chuckie. She also knows what drunk means and knows what kind of bottles beer and wine come in, and she asks us constantly if we are drunk or if we are going to get drunk and she just turned 3 at the end of September. She is fiercely independent and stubborn. And she has more energy than any little person I've ever seen.

Please send good karma :-)


*Yes, Bam like from Emeril. Used sort of as a verbal explanation point. The most charming of all her favorite phrases, I have to admit.

No comments: