Saturday, December 16, 2006

Baby Bear - Summary

So this is really for my own archiving purposes more than anything else. I want to make sure that I have a record of all the kids that come and go in our house. Not that I could ever forget this one (or probably any of them), but I'm just anal like that.

Internet "name": Baby Bear
Placement Dates: 10/9/06 - 12/13/06
Case Resolution: Return to biomom and dad

Baby Bear was our first placement. Initially we thought the odds of adopting him were very good - he was left for Safe Haven at a hospital. Birthmom surfaced relatively quickly and after telling her mother (who was unaware of the pregnancy) and attending parenting classes, etc, Baby Bear was returned to her, with shared parenting with Biodad.

1 comment:

Yondalla said...

I understand the need for this. I really wish I had kept a scrap-book of all the respite girls. The ones who came for multiple visits I remember, but I hate that there were several who have faded to the point that I have a cluster of memories that could be of 2 or 5 girls.